Nov 26, 2010

I am alive!

I am so sorry that I did not find a time to come here this week. Being honest, I was just trying to rest a little bit. And what comprehends  to rest? It means I've been working at my projects in secret, hahahaha.
I feel like I've done this year with my brand. Next year I'll be involved in many things, so I'm trying to organize and work on these next projects.
Basically, I am in front of a great international project for next year. I can't say too much for now... But it's gonna help indie fashion. Slowly (and I think it's very possible) we are building a spot to indie fellas.
I have a big opportunity to present a collection (in a fashion show) next year here in Europe, and basically, I am trying to find sponsors to invest in the idea. I can't promise anything, but I'll be working hard on it. And also I have my fabrics new projects (for the masses) and this is sure to be released in the first months of 2011. So many things to think about. But I am happy.

For these last weeks in Europe...
Well, since I did not get a time to organize my travel pictures, I can't say too much now about it. I'll do it soon. I just can say last week I was in Paris and this weekend I'll be in Brussels.
And I found a time to write as well. Everybody knows I love writing, and I've been trying to write stories here in Germany. Nothing better than writing. I wrote many stories when I was young, with very good ideas but I used to not have (in my opinion) a good style of writing. As my fashion work, I did not want to copy a style and develop a style from someone else. So it takes time to develop my own style. But now I think that finally I  am happy with I've been working on. Like design, writing is a constant exercise, development..  I really want to finish this things I am writing right now.

So, see ya!!!
By the way,here is very cold! Snow is now an evidence!

No comments:

Post a Comment