Nov 10, 2010

nostalgic.

I am one of those modern and frenetic lifestyle people who have their nostalgic times. When my friend tagged me in an article about New Kids on the Block and BSB, I really stopped to think that I am kinda old. But it's a funny way to think you're old, don't you think? I just have fun because once something it's on the top, one day it will be funny. Believe me!
Somehow... this was amazing!! hahaha The funny fact is that I still like those things..

Ok, now let's talk about something serious and about the big event of this weekend: the fashion show!
I would like to talk about make up and hair. but It's kinda complicated to talk about it without giving some clues. But I can say it is in good hands (thanks Niel and Bruna!!). They are working on very interesting references, something around rock style, japanese traditional make up and 20's. The eyes will be on spotlight !!!







No comments:

Post a Comment