Nov 1, 2010

First Frankfurt am Main photoshoot!



Gosh, it's been a time I don't bring any news to this blog. I don't like to stay away of this "brand diary" but at same time everything was really frenetic that I almost could not breath.
I have to say something folks: it's been hard times for me, but wonderful and exciting times for tchibi! I am almost dying of too much work, projects and things to solve, but I am so satisfied with tchibi's brand.  Basically, in past, I would say something like "It were just my efforts". But I am happily to say that now I always find creative and good people around and all this projects we are running it's all their efforts as well. So that's why tchibi is more and more involved in creative projects.. Because the circle of tchibi's collaborators and friends are growing fast. Yeah, guys who are working in brazil, I love you all. And also I miss Clicksp's fellas! I'll be back soon anyway, but I am happily about these guys I've meet here in Frankfurt am Main.  We just had a new photoshoot yesterday at city's central area and I can say it was fun and we got some wonderful pictures! Thanks you all and I hope everything goes fine to our next photoshoot here!
Well, I was wondering if I had post here some backstage pictures of the other shoots and I think I didn't. So now you can see this really nice people in action (and rockin in the pics!):



My fashion show is coming soon, 14th november. Good for you guys, kinda bad for me. Since I am rushing my deadlines like a crazy one. But since it's passion and love on this, I am sure I'll be very glad after the fashion show. It's indie power going around all these projects and I have to thank you all to follow it!
My next post will be about music... I'll explain it better tomorrow. Now let's go back to work!
See ya!
Marie

No comments:

Post a Comment