Nov 11, 2010

next steps

Hello, guys.
Well, for those who doesn’t know – I am living something I can call vacations at this week. It’s not really a relax but I am kinda resting but organizing the fashion show… I am also knitting, but taking it easy at same time.
In my vacations I really like to think about my next projects. And that’s what I did. I had long chats with my mom and friends, trying to come up with new ideas for next year. 

So my  announcement is:  tchibi will have a project focusing streetwear, something more accessible and for more people (yeah something similar to the clothing I like to wear in my daily life). But we will still run the handmade projects. It’s like it  will be divided in lines: one more artistic and conceptual, the other one more “real life”.  It was something I was thinking to do even this year but due some other plans (like living in another country for a while) I could not to put it in practice. Anyway it was good since we can arrange and plan everything  better. Tomorrow I’ll get my notebook , pencil, headphones and I’ll start to draw the first ideas. Good thing it’s that finally I’ll give the attention to menswear as well. Boys are always asking “when you are gonna  design for boys?” so I think this next project is gonna be the perfect time for that. YAY! I hope you receive it as good news. It really is. Tchibi will reach even more people, maybe new places (I loved to know that USA likes the designs!). Maybe someday I’ll design for aliens, who knows.


PS:  While I wrote the title for this post, I couldn't help myself and THIS SONG came to my mind. I am crazy!

No comments:

Post a Comment