Jan 17, 2012

David Bonk and the new pullover

Music is my passion, and it's very connected to my label.
So I'm really excited with this post. It's very cool when tchibi's concept goes straight to the people it should be involved. I love creative people and I always have them around me. So for now, I can say creative people are starting to be involved with tchibi as well, which is pretty awesome.

I have some crazy connections with some countries, and as I lived in Germany for a while, I get to know its music.  And David Bonk awesome artistic contribution.  Some days ago I was saying in my twitter that I really know when people are bad, by the first sight. And I also know it by the reverse: when people are really talented and gentle, I can notice it by the first sight. I think it's all about empathy (which is is the capacity to recognize and, to some extent, share feelings [such as sadness or happiness] that are being experienced by another person). I have great empathy related to David Bonk's music. It's really cool and touching! He's putting efforts on it since he was really young, as I was doing with my fashion. Empathy, empathy.
He played and composed music in a rock group called Panik and now  he's working in solo projects and also with another musicians.


(video clip of his last project  ---  http://www.bonksonnenschein.de/ )

WOW, huh? :)

And here you can see the pullover I created for him (hahah which is already in some friends' wishlist):






I think it totally fits his new style, and most important I know he's having fun while wearing it.
So that's tchibi to me.. To dress those creative and special people around the world. It is really cool to look great outside, but if you don't have that special heart and mind, forget it. The clothing is just a complement to your personality, so once you have a great one, you'll be able to find  nice stuff with tchibi and also with other nice brands here and there.

xoxo,
marie