Sep 7, 2010

Sometimes...

The best thing we do is something people told us we couldn't.
It's not about provocation, but determination.

INDIE POWER.
Some months ago I did some speech to fashion students. I tried to talk about how important is to maintain a willpower even though they can't find a support or good words at first moment.
It's very easy to give up (and a lot of people tell us everyday) but it's kinda hard to persist. I'm in the second team. I don't know where I learnt this, but I try to never give up on the things I love. I go till the end. And I hope I can do the same about Tchibi :)

I have to confess it's not easy. But it's all worth!
Everytime I see something like this:

I feel like "I love this and I'll go till the end!"
Many... I said many people (yeah, even in the 'fashion world') told me my work was not really good, I had to change it, or that, or treat me like I was not a serious designer. And I am here to say the best thing we do is something people told us we couldn't.

Kisses,
Marie

No comments:

Post a Comment