Sep 13, 2010

Change and attitude

These days I was thinking that my whole life and brand is around two words.
Change and attitude.
I don't know when and how I got these two words as a way of living, but I can say it has drove me to very interesting results during all these years.
Now I let it guides me and tchibi again to a new vibe... In a land that seems distant, but not so far away.
In a place that maybe will be more suitable to my upcoming projects...

But if you are brazilian, don't worry. Everything will be the same about tchibi. You'll still be able to purchase it and so on. I'm running a show (november, here we go!).
One very important thing about the show: It will be open for EVERYBODY. Do you wanna see or touch some of tchibi's designs? In November you'll have a good and interesting opportunity to do that.I am so excited about it ...

But at this moment, I'll try to run at same time a new project in Europe. I am travelling today. Please send me good vibrations and wait for more interesting designs+photography+change+attitude+art.

With love,
Marie

No comments:

Post a Comment