Sep 4, 2010

Help I'm alive...


(pic by Levi Bianco)

I can't believe that I got some free time to write. YAY!

Ok guys, now I'm here to talk about the last projects I've been working on. Firstly, I was called to be part of some photoshoots at ClickSP, a very nice group of photographers (I was called by a make-up artist). I'm enjoying a lot, and everybody is doing an incredible job. I still did not get time to update it at my website, but surely you can check some pictures at this link.

The fashion show will be now in November, so I really got more time to work on it. Somehow it sounds awesome to me since next week I'll be preparing everything for my time in another country. Wish me luck! I really would like to be able to write more frequently but time is really passing by in a fast way. But don't worry, I'll try to write at least a line tomorrow, after the photo shoot.

See ya!!
PS 1: By the way, Brazil is living summer in winter period.. It's almost 30C here. Crazy, huh?
PS 2: The title is a reference to a Metric's song. "They're going to eat me alive..."

No comments:

Post a Comment