Sep 2, 2013

Radio, drums and knitting

Hi readers,
It's been more than a month that I don't write here. I feel a little bit guilty to not being able to come sooner to tell you guys the news but at same time I fully understand it was basically impossible in the last days.
For those who knows the basics about my life, the biggest deal in the moment is that: my home and heart is based in Germany, but I'm very often going back to Brazil to work and see my family. It can be very exciting from the outside, but from the inside, it really can create some lack of time to come here, sit down, and...write (even more difficult when you need to organize furniture and details in the new flat)! There are so many things going on, projects, work, blablabla...

We were some weeks ago in Berlin, at Radio Rbb Fritz, to play a live session and give an interview to Christoph Schrag, the very cool and sympathetic host of Fritz's "Unsigned". For those who have no idea, I am part of a rock band, that it's actually a rock duo, with my life partner and very talented musician/producer, the Rabbit. Together we are "Rabbit and the Snake" and you can check us rocking out the Radio Fritz studios here:

It was our first time with this project playing in a live session. The results were pretty good and we totally enjoyed  it. Now we are at studio again, recording new sounds, recording some of our live sessions and also I am learning how to play drums (and hurting my hand in the process hahaha).

While my new collection is not public yet, check it out this new turbant for the winter japanese collection. It arrived in Japan in the last days: