Jul 25, 2013

Movimento Hotspot and the band


Well, last week I was invited by Movimento Hotspot (event for creators in many different areas such as Fashion, illustration, photography, music, graphic design etc) to participate in the festival. It was held in Belo Horizonte (state of Minas Gerais). I've met so many creative people, had fun in a funk party under a brigde(!) and also had one of the weirdest flights of my whole life.
It's always good to be into a creative mood and meet other creators. Even though people cannot bring magical solutions to ours doubts in the creative process, just having conversations around really helped me a lot to decide important questions around my fashion work. It was great, I'm glad that I got to know so many people and was able to be there in the festival, that of course, was amazing. I was very proud of my work in the exhibition, people were coming to talk and give their feedback, and mostly, they were amazed by my work, so I am so happy that it touches people somehow. I would like to thank everyone that was there and also my curators Paulo Martinez(ffw magazine) and Suzana Barbosa (Elle Brazil). It was a "positive" vote to my work and the experience was just incredible! And of course,i could walk around Belo Horizonte a little bit and enjoy the city's vibe, eat the local candies and die of too much sugar in my blood (or not hahaha) :D


*having fun with creative people! 

This was basically what was happening in the last days. I'm also finishing a collection, it will take more time than I planned in the first time, but everything is gonna be worth! Since I'm a constant traveler, I'm bringing my stuff there and here to work, which is a very positive thing about my collections: I can create the prototypes from all the places since it's basically handmade work.

I also have my rock duo with the Rabbit (be-parallel.com). We were recording some songs in the studio, we uploaded them at Radio rbb fritz website and we have now more than 15 000 views in our songs. Crazy and amazing, right? It was totally made with our hearts, we just wanted to sit down and play rock music. There were no intention behind that and now we get such positive feedback --- We are gonna play a live gig in Radio Fritz!!! So, listen to Rabbit and the Snake live on 18.8, 18:00-20:00 in a live radio session on Radio Fritz RBB (online stream also available). Don't forget that ;)



*Guitar recording session