Dec 8, 2010

travel

Well, some people ask tips about my time in Europe. Well, you guys knew I spent some time in Europe running some projects, traveling around and researching for the next challenges. I can say I had fun, yeah, but it's not really easy to move countries and so on. I got positive and bad things about those times, but I really LIVED. That's the most important thing. It helps me to create everything I want, clothes or even to sit down and write a story. I've been doing it a lot. It's kinda a passion... and I think I gave some clues since I really enjoy writing a lot. I hope you guys are not having boring times reading all this I've wrote :D

Ok, I am back to this wonderful (yet problematic, but still great) land I can call HOME. Yeah, I am back to Brazil. And I am very happy with that. Finally I can develop some ideas I've been thinking about and working on in last months, days, hours and seconds. I'm looking for to run a lot of projects to next year as I told you guys and so on. So be patience!

Coming back to the travel tips.. I thought a lot about it.. But I think I don't have anything like "go to that place, buy at this store"  and so on.. I just would like to advice to: BE YOURSELF. Doesn't matter where you are, you should be yourself.. Don't change it because the others. That's the best tip of the world.. And of course: be ready to learn. All the time, really! I think it's not just some advices to trips, but for life as well. It's something you really should keep in your minds and hearts. If you have both, you are done!
I am still thinking about what was my favorite place in Europe. I think I really enjoyed Czech Republic.. It's very different place and people are very cheerful!

No comments:

Post a Comment