Dec 15, 2009

Japanese Street Fashion


As some of you guys know, I love Japan since I was very young. I really don't know why I started to follow their culture, but it is part of my own background nowadays. I can't wait to visit Shibuya someday!

I'm really into cosplay and visual kei, so I tried to choose other styles of dressing. Usually people think japanese just dress as j-rockers or anime characters and this is not true. It's possible to find many different types of fashion in Japan and we can also check some possible and simple ideas to update our daily style.


Usually they are not afraid of creating creative looks and garments. That courage to dress theirselves really inspires me and I hope it inspires you too. If you can, check their music too. It's great and unique!And in some way, "very fashionable".



(All photos from tokyofashion.com)

9 comments:

  1. hey! thanks for dropping a comment on my blog :-)
    japan has their own uniqueness and thats why many people love the japanese style & harajuku.

    ReplyDelete
  2. hei dear,,thanks for your comment.. :)

    haa,,the japanese style always be the inspirator..!!
    ^^

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love everyone's hair! funky!

    ReplyDelete
  4. i thought i saw lady gaga there. japanese fashion is amazing.

    http://herarmoire.blogspot.com
    ps. thanks for dropping a line!

    ReplyDelete
  5. They have such colorful & unique style!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thanks for the lovely comment girl!!

    I actually love Japan's fashion style more and more now! All the layering and colors,its so awesome!

    ReplyDelete
  7. It's the "type" of fashion that has continued to interest me over the years, and it's never boring. Check out the EGL style, it's the one I like best.

    ReplyDelete
  8. these are such great looks!

    great blog =]

    Stay safe and chic darling
    English Rose x
    http://iamanenglishrose.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  9. oh i love Japanese fashion! they always look so chic and amazing! wish i could pull some of those looks off :D
    xxx
    http://femmelamode.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete