Aug 22, 2011

music: thanks



Hello guys!! here's my video to thank a very special girl: Niiru :)
She sent me a very cute package directly from Japan and I'm sharing with you guys what I've found there.

As I'm talking on the video, I'm gonna do an assortment in the end of September. So if you wanna win Yida Huang's last EP, please, send me an email (marie.castro@gmail.com) with  your name and complete address. I hope you'll be the luck one to have such nice music at home.

Well, that's it. I could really write a lot about it, I'm also in a music project in the last weeks but I still can't say too much about it. But I'll be able to explain everything very soon! So, as always, stay tuned ~

thanks again to Yida and his fans, you guys are the bomb!! thank you very much!!

PS: Sorry, I was really shy on the video! hahaha I did not prepare a text or anything, just turned on the camera and I'm not really used to do that.. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment