Apr 1, 2011

love love love



I'm with a new camera, and it's like a new toy to a child. :) I'm having a lot of fun taking these kind of pics and I hope I'll have more free time to dedicate myself into it.


Okay, I was not planning to not have time to do a lot of things, to rush a lot of things, but that's the way it happens now. It's a big fashion show, Tchibi is a new brand.. In other words: cast berserk card and let's go! There's so many things to do, to decide, to finish and so on.. But we are gonna survive, I'm sure, and it will be a great show.. and it will be a great opportunity to some people discover some interesting designs. So keep in touch and I'm sorry if I'm not posting as much as I planned. But I'll try to come back to say what's going on ;)
xoxo,
marie

No comments:

Post a Comment